Precis delivers news to over 100 million American households every day.
Streamline Your Workflow
Precis delivers a fully integrated, end-to-end, open architecture news production playout that streamlines your workflow at every step in the process.
With the Precis workflow, field contributors can edit stories on location using notebooks, then submit those stories immediately over broadband or microwave–ready to air from anywhere. Stories move seamlessly from the field and viewer-generated sources, through editing and your newsroom computer system to playout.
Precis and its partner application Create empower broadcasters to seamlessly produce, manage and distribute stories across multiple platforms. Publishing web ready, SD or HD formatted content to web, mobile, VOD, Over-the-Top Apps or your newscast is simplified. Precis can publish to them all, making it easy to distribute stories simultaneously to anyone and everyone, anytime and anywhere.
Writers & Producers
- Quickly attach items to stories in rundowns from the desktop
- Broad support for multiple file types
- Access to all video sources, live and non-live, on the desktop
- Real-time updates to rundowns from NRCS
- Ability to turnaround live video within seconds using instant replay
- Intuitive hardware and software playout controls
- Four channel playout, with the ability to have one channel off-rundown (for breaking news or plasma fills)
- Workflow modules with ENPS and iNews
- Direct plugins to NLE’s like Adobe Premiere Pro, Edius and Final Cut Pro
- Control Room automation integrations
- Effortless movement of content to and from any MOS-enabled production system, content delivery platform and online CMS
- MOS-driven rundowns with three mirrored channels plus an additional channel available for off-rundown playout