Bitcentral to exhibit at SET EXPO, Latin America’s main business and technology event for broadcasting and new media.
NEWPORT BEACH, CA – June 30, 2015 – Bitcentral, Inc., developer of workflow tools for broadcasters and media companies announces plans to attend and exhibit at São Paulo, Brazil’s SET EXPO taking place in São Paulo, Brazil, August 23-27, 2015.
SET EXPO in numbers:
- 15,000+ media and technology professionals;
- Exhibitors and attendees from the five continents
- International pavilions (Great Britain, Germany, Japan, Argentina and Scandinavia)
- Multiple exhibitors from USA, Canada, India, Korea, Italy, Spain, Chile, Argentina and many other countries;
- 200+ exhibitors representing 400+ brands;
- Market segments pavilions:
- New media
- Start-up and Innovation
- 200,000+ sq. ft. show floor.
SET is a not-for-profit technical association consisting of technical and operating companies and professionals whose primary aim is to develop technical knowledge across the entire electronic media chain, from production to delivery. It represents the largest forum for discussing standards and trends for the electronic content creation, management and distribution market in Brazil.
To register for the event click here: Register