Published on News.Radio-Online.com here.
NAB Show attendees will navigate a convention floor featuring some of the world’s leading brands and companies, as well as first-time exhibitors and innovation zones showcasing cutting-edge advancements changing the broadcast, media and entertainment industries. The 2022 NAB Show will run April 23-27 at the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC).
More than 900 companies, including about 160 first-time exhibitors, will be debuting new products and offering first looks at trailblazing technologies through interactive exhibits and live demonstrations. Exhibitors will occupy distinct destinations throughout the LVCC’s North, Central and newly built West Hall focused on four main verticals associated with the content lifecycle. These destinations and some participating companies are:
- Create (North Hall): Blackmagic Design, Adob Systems, Chyron, Ross Video, Wheatstone Corporation
- Create (Central Hall): Sony Electronics, Grass Valley, Canon, ARRI, Riedel Communications, FOR-A, Comrex
- Connect (West Hall): Verizon, AT&T, Bitcentral, Sencore, Xperi, RCS, Stream VX
- Capitalize (North Hall): Dell, Evertz, WideOrbit, ENCO Systems
- Intelligent Content (West Hall): Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, MediaKind, Veritone
Read the full article on news.radio-online.com/NAB-2022