Customer Success Manager, FUEL – Streaming Media Group
100% Remote – North America. Bitcentral is based in Newport Beach, CA
Full-time with Benefits
Broadcast and Technology
The Customer Success Manager for Bitcentral’s Streaming Media Group is responsible for responding to and resolving customer product/technical issues in a timely, efficient, and professional manner and documenting all issues, troubleshooting steps, and resolutions. The ideal candidate for this role is comfortable speaking with customers who are experiencing issues and acting as their voice when troubleshooting with internal teams. The role will be responsible for project management of new customer onboarding and customer reporting, when appropriate.
- Project managing the successful onboarding of new customers.
- Communicating with customers to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Acting as the customer’s representative to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Building strong customer relationships to maintain customers and evangelize new capabilities to customers.
- Determining if a customer issue requires additional product development or changes in customer workflow or process.
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to ensure that they understand platform bugs and customer feature requirements and requests.
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the customer’s desires.
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert on all aspects of the FUEL and Powr platforms including in-house and customer side analytics.
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management, Project Management, QA and/or Customer Support for SaaS
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with multiple customers and internal stakeholders
- Exceptional problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate product ideas to customers
- Up-to-date understanding of digital video, live streaming, and CTV/mobile applications
- Strong analytical skills for analyzing customer data
- Time management and multitasking skills to handle multiple tasks and customers at once
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong desire to grow knowledge base of digital video, publishing, and streaming media
Extra Credit Experience:
- Video encoding, transcoding, streaming, and live streaming Experience
- Google Ad Manager Experience & Programmatic Ad Experience
- Experience with Transactional payment gateways