Director, Publisher Development, Streaming Media Group
100% Remote – North America. LA, NY, SF previous territory experience preferred.
Full-time with Benefits
Broadcast and Technology
Bitcentral is a leader in broadcast and digital workflow automation technology for major publishers. For the last 20 years, Bitcentral has supplied industry-leading technology supported by live 24/7/365 customer support. FUEL is Bitcentral’s live stream management, monetization, and distribution platform.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Director, Publisher Development. This role will be responsible for developing new relationships with some of the country’s top digital publishers. This is a highly visible role within Bitcentral, working directly with the General Manager of the Streaming Media Group.
- Drive awareness and adoption of the FUEL Platform across digital publisher through outbound sales efforts
- Lead all efforts within the deal cycle including forecasting, prospecting, initiating relationships, and negotiating deal closures
- Evangelize FUEL & educate the publisher community on our traditional broadcast offerings
- Serve as a liaison between publishing clients and various internal teams; collecting and reporting product feedback and customer pain points in digital video from customer interactions.
- Maintaining and sharing updates on the pipeline of potential partners with the operational teams
- Continually research & understand the benefits, features, and other details of competitive platforms in the marketplace
- Work directly with the General Manager, and Director, Sales Operations to shape publisher facing strategy
- Represent Bitcentral and FUEL at various industry conferences, tradeshows, and events.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in video SaaS or publisher platform sales with direct experience building deep publisher relationships
- Thorough knowledge of the publisher digital video ecosystem
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex offerings/ideas in an easy-to-understand manner
- A curious, thoughtful, and strategic thinker who can comfortably interact with C level executives
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated & the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
- The ability to strategically navigate across various publisher operating groups – Product Management, Engineering, video production/editorial, Ad Ops, and Digital Executives